Drop-in one-off support on young people’s issues offering advice, guidance and support. The session will be an opportunity for young people to discuss issues that could impact on their or their relationships and gain knowledge to make better choices in relation to their own behaviours.
It is also a stepping-stone towards other services that can help to reduce the risks in their live and explore reasons for the behaviours.
- Mental health
- Sexual health
- Healthy relationships
- Domestic abuse
- Anti social behaviour
- Positive engagement could be explored.
Parents are welcome!
- Able to use techniques to control anxiety levels
- Ability to self-reflect
- Improved awareness of sexual health
- Improved emotional wellbeing
- Able to recognise behaviours that need improvement
- Improvement accesses support to change behaviours
- Able to identify inappropriate relationships
- Access to a safe space (youth hub)
- Knows impact of substance misuse to self
- Knows signs of child sexual exploitation
- Knows signs of sexual grooming
- Signposted to safeguarding services
- Understands what e-safety is