Our libraries are free to join and offer a wide range of services - from free access to books, computers, the internet and information to the hire of music, audio books and films.
If you already have a library account with us, log in to your library account to browse and borrow new items.
Please note: There are no photocopier, printer, fax or scanner in this library
- Free public Wi-Fi (shut down 15 minutes before closing time)
- Out of hours book returns facility
- Lego Club on Tuesday 2:30pm - 4pm TBC
- Reading group meets monthly on second Tuesday at 2pm TBC
- Talk Time on Tuesday at 2pm TBC
- Find a reading group
- Search other library activities and events on the local Kent directory
- Vigo Library is inside the Village Hall and there are steps leading up to the library
- Guide dogs, hearing dogs and assistance dogs are welcome
- Two car parks nearby, but no designated bays for Blue Badge holders