Ofsted registered Childminder. Graded Outstanding in my last two inspections (September 2015 and March 2022).
The Benefits of a Childminder:-
Childminders play an important role in giving parents a greater choice of high quality, flexible childcare and family support service services. The combination of continuity of care, ability to offer a lower child to carer ratio and a superb mix of ‘learning through play’ and ‘learning through every day experiences in a caring homely environment’ makes registered childminders a good option for parent looking for childcare.
* As well as the learning through the structured routine of story time, music time and guided play, children gain a wide variety of learning experiences that come from everyday activities, role play, free play and attending various groups, parks, farms, shops, on a more regular basis rather than other childcare settings can offer.
Childminders can provide:
* Childcare in a warm & friendly, family home environment.
* Offering flexible hours of childcare to work around your requirements, usually also at a lower cost.
* Childcare based around a child’s usual home life to help make them feel secure and settled.
I can offer full or part time hours to suit your family’s individual needs.
* Pre-School Sessions for 3-4 yr olds (government funded) I have excellent feedback from parents and teachers / head teachers on my ‘school readiness’ for my pre-school children.
* FF2 - funded places for eligible 2 year olds.
* Term time only contracts are available - especially good for teachers & other parents who have the school holidays off, or parent who have grandparents or other help available during school holidays. (The fees are only charged for the term times, hence saving you over 8 weeks fees per year!)
* I accept most childcare voucher scheme payments, inc the government tax free scheme.