Holmewood House is a co-educational, non-selective school for boys and girls aged 3-13 years, situated in 30 acres of glorious grounds in Tunbridge Wells. Holmewood provides a broad, well-balanced curriculum with outstanding teachers, in what is very much a family school where the positive relationships between the teachers and pupils allows staff to get to know and understand the individual learning requirements of each and every child. They foster their talents and nurture their growth through a broad, balanced, challenging and exciting curriculum. The school wholeheartedly believes that emotional and social well-being, self-esteem, happiness and confidence are of prime importance and are in themselves inextricably linked to academic progress. Staff are excited by the curiosity and thirst for learning that each child, regardless of their ability, naturally displays. They work hard to allow each child to ask why, to query and to have the time to develop their thoughts into fresh discoveries and innovations and, in doing so, overcome the challenges faced. The end result is the celebration of learning – a reward in its own right! The wonderful environment and outstanding facilities provide a strong framework upon which the ethos of ‘allowing children to be children’ can be achieved. Childhood is full of exciting new experiences which, parents and teachers relive, through the eyes and laughter of the children. The relationship between home and school is of fundamental importance in ensuring every child is surrounded by the love, care and guidance which they require as they make their way through their educational journey. In short, the partnership allows the children to enjoy the most important journey of all; childhood.
Holmewood House School - Nursery Unit
Who to contact
Where to go
Holmewood House School
- TN3 0EB
When is it on?
- When is childcare available
- Term Time Only
- Carescheme Age Range:
- 3 year(s), 0 month(s) to 13 year(s), 11 month(s)
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 08:00 18:00 Tuesday 08:00 18:00 Wednesday 08:00 18:00 Thursday 08:00 18:00 Friday 08:00 18:00
- Other Availability
- Holmewood House also offer a boarding provision during term time. Care is provided 7 days a week.
- ECD Type
- Nursery Unit of Independent School
- Offers pickups
- Please view the website for further information about our Mini Bus services. https://www.holmewoodhouse.co.uk/about-us/school-information/mini-bus-service/
- Cost details
Please contact the Registrar for further information or view the weblink below.
- 3-4 Year Old Funding?
- 2 Year Old Funding?
- Total vacancies
- Vacancies Details
- Please contact our Registrar, Mrs Connie Cherret on 01892 860000 or go to our Admissions section on the website for further information. https://www.holmewoodhouse.co.uk/admissions/
- Immediate vacancies?
- Contact Provider for Vacancy Details?
- Vacancy Information Last updated Date
- Table Tennis, Computers / It, Swimming, Drama, Toys/dolls, Dressing Up, Dance, Team Games, Discussions / Talks, Themed Sessions, Trike, Environmental Area, Tv/video/dvd, Training Rooms, Water Play, Gym, Webcam (Secure) In Setting, Games / Puzzles, Visits and Outings, Garden, Walks, Help With Homework, Woodwork, Languages, Internet Connection, Kitchen, Library - Children's Library, Life Skills, Music, Literacy and Numeracy, Messy Play Area, Outdoor Adventure Play Area, Nursery, Outdoor Activities, Pets, Play House, Parks/playgrounds, Quiet Room, Play Room, Pool, Sandpit, Reading, Refreshments, Books, Sign Language / Makaton, Car Parking, Songs, Bushcraft, Slide, Climbing Frame, Stories, Sports, Squash, Christian Based Ethos
- Languages Spoken:
- Wheelchair Access
Special Needs Support
Who should I contact if I am considering registering for a place at the setting?
Please contact our Registrar, Mrs Connie Cherrett for further information on 01892 860000.