About Pathways to Wellbeing
Pathways to Wellbeing supports people with mental health needs with their wellbeing. Our experienced staff give emotional and practical support, and advice and encouragement to help people manage everyday life and access activities in the community.
Pathways to Wellbeing Centre creates a pathway to health and wellbeing through a single point of entry. They support people to:
- access local community activities
- establish and re-establish social networks
- access clinical provision through the Community Mental Health Team
- access to Psychological Therapies
- attain and retain employment
- develop skills and build confidence
- increase overall health and wellbeing
Choice Support runs a 6-week wellbeing programme with informative, interactive and thought-provoking sessions once a week, which will give you tips on coping mechanisms and will help you focus on your own personal goals.