Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Karen Greenhalgh-Walker
- Contact Position
- Ofsted Registered Childminder
- 01322 220991
Where to go
Lots of home from home TLC, fun and learning for little ones whilst parents are at work.
When is it on?
- When is childcare available
- Open All Year
- Carescheme Age Range:
- 0 year(s), 0 month(s) to 5 year(s), 0 month(s)
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 07:30 18:30 Tuesday 07:30 18:30 Wednesday 07:30 18:30 Thursday 07:30 18:30 Friday 07:30 18:30
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £6.00 Per hour
- ECD Type
- 3-4 Year Old Funding?
- 2 Year Old Funding?
- Cot Room, Creche, Computers / It, Swimming, Cookery, Toddler Groups, Toys/dolls, Dressing Up, Dance, Discussions / Talks, Trike, Tv/video/dvd, Fishing, Water Play, Games / Puzzles, Visits and Outings, Garden, Walks, Help With Homework, Healthy Living, Library - Baby Bounce and Rhyme Under 3's, Internet Connection, Kitchen, Library - Storytimes For Children Aged 2-4 Yrs, Library - Book Trolley, Library Visits, Life Skills, Library - Storytimes For Pre-School Children, Music, Literacy and Numeracy, Messy Play Area, Outdoor Adventure Play Area, Paddling Pool, Nursery, Outdoor Activities, Pets, Play House, Parent and Toddler Group, Parks/playgrounds, Puppets, Quiet Room, Play Room, Sandpit, Arts And Crafts, Baby Group, Reading, Refreshments, Bouncy Castle, See-Saw, Ball Pit, Bike, Car Parking, Soft Play Area, Songs, Sleeping Area, Stories, Sports, Childminding Link Group
- Languages Spoken:
- Wheelchair Access
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
Special Needs Support
How will I be informed / consulted about the ways in which my child is being supported?
Daily WhatsApp pics and details via 3 way parental chat.
How will the setting adapt the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum for my child's needs?
Making learning fun.
How will the setting monitor my child's progress and how will I be involved in this?
Daily WhatsApp pics and details via 3-way parental chat.
How do you ensure children with additional needs or SEND can be included in the same activities as other children, including trips?
How will you support my child's transition to a new setting or school?
Visits and encouragement.
Who should I contact if I am considering registering for a place at the setting?
What arrangements does the setting have for feedback from parents / carers, including compliments and complaints?