Mount Lodge Farm offers young people and adults with learning disabilities/additional needs the opportunity to engage in fully supervised farming and countryside related activities, covering Ashford, Maidstone, Folkestone, Tunbridge Wells and surrounding areas.
The members that attend the farm work as a team and with staff to build confidence and self-esteem and promote health and wellbeing. Members will be introduced to new experiences, learn new skills as well as developing existing skills and interests working with our animals and growing plants and vegetables.
At Mount Lodge Farm we encourage our members to develop independence and life skills working on the farm, making and mending, woodwork and rural crafts.
We promote exercise and healthy eating, members will help grow fresh produce and learn how to prepare and cook healthy food.
- Animal & Poultry care, Pony & Donkey grooming and exercise
- Woodwork/ Carpentry, Photography & rural crafts
- Vegetable & plant production
- Food preparation and cooking from home grown produce
- Independent living, Skills & employability, Asdan Qualifications
- Team building, group fitness & orienteering