Helping your loved one retain their independence, remain in the comfort and familiarity of their own home and be able to make their own choices.
Better Healthcare’s Live-in care service offers a practical alternative to a residential home care; one that means your loved one can be safe and supported in their own home.
Live-in Care provides:
- Assistance with personal care, such as grooming, bathing, dressing, and toileting
- Help with getting up in the morning and going to bed at times of your choice
- Homemaking, such as shopping, meal preparation and light cleaning
- Relief and respite for care givers
- Help for a person rehabilitating at home following a period of ill health, or provide support during time when usual family carers are away.
- Medication supervision and prompting
- Light housekeeping
- Assistance with maintaining safety and security
- Couples can remain together and both receive support
- Pets can remain with their owners
To support your care we have:
- Local Care Managers who get to know each client and their family, understand the support needed and how they can get the most out of each day.
- A bespoke tailored care plan, which is regularly reviewed and kept up to date
- A carer you can get to know and trust.
- Support network for carers to ensure there are trained, experienced and confident in the care they provide.
The first step is to get in touch with us so that we can help you with any questions and understand what care is needed, without any obligation.
The key to our support is to understand your needs and plan both the right care and the right carer.
Get started by giving us a call 020 7929 2978