LIFE Project Day Service
The LIFE Project Day Service is a specialist day service for adults with enhanced support requirements, supporting individuals with Autism, complex needs and individuals with a dual diagnosis such as a learning disability and physical disability.
The Life Project supports people to:
- Increase independance safely
- Access the community to imporve social integration
- Develop independent living skills
- Engage sensory needs- learning through experiences
- Socialise and build friendships
- Encourage different communication methods
- Provide comfort in a safe environment
We use a variety of skills and techniques to provide structure and achieve outcomes. We focus on consistency and proactive support to enhance the well being of those attending through stimulative sessions.