Children's day nursery providing friendly and flexible year round care for children from birth - five years. Highly qualified and experienced staff, all qualified to a minimum of NVQ Level III, all qualified in first aid, child safeguarding and food hygiene.
Activeplay Nursery and Preschool
Who to contact
Where to go
- Activeplay Nursery
Activeplay Nursery, 10-14
- ME10 2AB
Car parking available at the nursery for parents picking up and dropping off.
When is it on?
- When is childcare available
- Open All Year
- Carescheme Age Range:
- 0 year(s), 3 month(s) to 5 year(s), 0 month(s)
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 07:30 18:30 Tuesday 07:30 18:30 Wednesday 07:30 18:30 Thursday 07:30 18:30 Friday 07:30 18:30
- ECD Type
- Day Nursery
- Offers pickups
- Cost details
£46.00 - £52.00 per day
Contact provider for details or look on website
- 3-4 Year Old Funding?
- 2 Year Old Funding?
- Vacancies Details
- Our vacancies change throughout the year, so please do check if you have a requirement.
- Places Range
Places Range Start Age End Age Places 0 1 15 2 2 12 3 5 21 0 5 48
- Immediate vacancies?
- Contact Provider for Vacancy Details?
- Vacancy Information Last updated Date
- Cot Room, Swing, Music, Literacy and Numeracy, Computers / It, Messy Play Area, Cookery, Paddling Pool, Toys/dolls, Dressing Up, Dance, Nursery, Outdoor Activities, Themed Sessions, Trike, Play House, Trampoline, Parks/playgrounds, Puppets, Water Play, Games / Puzzles, Visits and Outings, Garden, Walks, Sandpit, Arts And Crafts, Reading, Refreshments, Languages, Books, Sign Language / Makaton, Internet Connection, See-Saw, Ball Pit, Bike, Kitchen, Car Parking, Soft Play Area, Songs, Library - Book Trolley, Sleeping Area, Slide, Climbing Frame, Stories, Sports
Please see our website, www.activeplaynursery.co.uk
where there is lots of information available.
- Wheelchair Access
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 07/11/2007 Integrated Good 09/02/2009 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 07/10/2014 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 21/09/2017 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
Special Needs Support
How does the setting identify children with additional needs or SEND?
We have a number of trained specialists on staff, and any concerns you may have about your child, or we may identify, will be discussed on a one to one basis.