Autism Works positively discriminates towards people with ASC by providing the opportunity of sustainable employment. The model has already been successfully been implemented and operated successfully by Specialisterne in Denmark and Aspiritech in Chicago, USA. Enlightened by the approach many large IT companies, such as Microsoft, CSC and Oracle have seen a direct benefit of using Specialisterne and Aspiritech's services.
The Autism Works goal is simple. We're are a company that makes the best use of the skills of the staff, so that we can provide services that are exceptional and rewarding for everyone. In addition, we provide autism awareness training to the companies and organisations that we work with. Finally we are lifting people away from the so called benefts trap and making a real contribution to society both in terms of wealth generation but also in innovation and creativity.
· If you were looking for information about schools in Kent, how would you go about finding this?
· What information are you looking for when you are searching for schools?
· Do you find it easy to use the pages on the Local Offer about choosing schools?
· Is there enough information about the types of schools that are available?
· How do you feel about how the schools are listed on the website?
· How could your experience of finding information about schools be improved? Generally, and on the Local Offer
· Which device do you use for accessing this information: mobile phone, tablet, computer, laptop?
· Would you be interested in joining a virtual session to explore the schools information on the Local Offer and how to improve this?