4 April: Library Extra will be unavailable in the evening after normal staffed closing time and the followingg morning before staffed opening time.
Our libraries are free to join and offer a wide range of services - from free access to books, computers, the internet and information to the hire of music, audio books and films.
For up to date information please visit our website or follow us on Facebook or Twitter.
Library Extra out-of-hours facility is available at this library – please register at the library.
Library Extra opening hours:
Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri 7am – 5:30pm then from 5:50 pm – 9pm
Weds 7am – 1:30pm then from 1:50pm – 9pm
Sat, Sun – 7am – 4pm then from 4:20 pm – 9pm
Closed on bank holidays
- Free bookable public computers and Wi-Fi (shut down 15 minutes before closing time)
- Printing over WiFi is available (including during Library Extra hours); cash or card accepted at self-service kiosks
- A4 B&W and colour printer
- A3 & A4 B&W and colour photocopier
- Microform reader
- Scanner and fax
- Out of hours book returns facility
- Level access. Library services on ground floor
- Toilet facilities. Changing Places room on the ground floor
- Pay & Display car park to the rear of the building. Two designated bays for Blue Badge holders on the road in front of library
- Chess boards are available for customers to use in the library on Wednesday from 10am – midday
- IT Buddy available; please contact library
- Books Beyond Words (adults with special needs) one Thursday a month (please contact library for dates)
- Baby Rhyme Time on Tuesday 10am - 10:30am and on Friday 9:45am - 10:15am
- Find a reading group
- Search other library activities and events on the local Kent directory
- We accept completed ENTCS bus pass applications
- For out of hours enquiries, contact 24/7 Ask a Kent Librarian service which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Meeting space for hire, please email library
- UK Online Centre ID 4582