The YMCA Charity Shop provides workplace volunteering opportunities. If you want to get back into work and need to brush up your CV volunteering is a great way to get started and meet new people.
- Volunteer work placements
- Flexible hours – could be 7 days a week or less than one day
- Supervision 1:1 and support is always available
- Range of tasks, from shop display and retail to lifting boxes, cleaning items, ironing or steaming
- Solitary (backroom) or social (retail) available
Contact Annmarie (manager) or Nick (assistant manager) for more information.