Hi Kent is the local registered charity for deaf and hard of hearing people. This is what we offer:
- 220 free aftercare clinics for hearing aid users, in local communities.
- 29 free Lipreading classes to help restore the ability to communicate
- Teach British Sign Language (Levels 1, 2 and 3) and run Deaf Awareness Courses.
- Stock a range of assistive equipment to help people in their daily lives see our on-line shop
- Statutory assessments for people aged over 65, on behalf of Kent County Council.