Providing day care and a wide range of social and creative activities.
Strode Park Community Day Opportunities
Who to contact
Where to go
- Strode Park Community Day Service
- CT6 7NE
Please see website
When is it on?
- Time of day
- Session Information
0930-1530 each week day
with some additional late sessions. Please enquire.
- Cost details
debit and credit cards accepted. Fee rates depend on the service level required and are available on request. Access to in house therapies and hydro can be arranged and included; individually priced.
- Referral required?
- Referral and availability notes
Hospitals, Care Managers, GPs, Practice Nurses, Family or Self-referral are all accepted routes of referral.
The service is suitable for all adults and able to accommodate an extremely wide and complex range of needs associated with disability, complex disabilities, long term conditions, degenerative conditions, rehabilitation and convalescence.
A spirit of community and self help underpins the service's more formal skills and abilities and is both uplifting and empowering.
- Age Range
- Ages 16-18, 18-25 (Transition)
- Communication and interaction, Learning difficulty, Physical disability, Physical sensory/medical, Profound, severe or complex, Severe learning difficulty,
- Local Offer Disabilities
- Learning difficulty
- Physical disability
- Severe learning difficulty
- Communication and interaction
- Physical sensory/medical
- Profound, severe or complex
- Local Offer Age Bands
- Transitions to Adulthood (16+)
- Needs Level
- SEN Provision Type