Our libraries are free to join and offer a wide range of services - from free access to books, computers, the internet and information to the hire of music, audio books and films.
- Free bookable public computers and Wi-Fi (shut down 15 minutes before closing time)
- A4 B&W and colour printer
- A3 & A4 B&W and colour photocopier
- Out of hours book returns facility
- Level access. Access to library is through automatic doors. All library services are on ground floor and Reading Garden is in the rear
- No designated parking, but Pay and Display public car parks in the town
- Scrabble Club on Tuesday 10am - midday
- French Conversation Hour on Thursday 2:30pm
- Craft Club on Thursday 10am - midday
- Baby Rhyme Time/Storytime on Friday 10am
- Bridge Club on Friday 10am - midday
- IT Buddy available on Friday, 3:30pm - 4:30pm. Please book with library.
- Find a reading group
- Search other library activities and events on the local Kent directory