We cover the Isle of Sheppey, Sittingbourne and Medway towns. At Scott Care we understand the need to ensure your loved ones are well looked after. We are a family-run organisation that offers a range of care services throughout Medway and Kent. From Home Care through to assisted living services, we ensure every service user is given the full attention and care they need.
Our compassionate team respects the individuality of each service user and their specific needs. We offer our service and care at times most convenient for each individual.
At Scott Care, we do our utmost to help our service users to maintain their independence and quality of life. Our profile and reputation has grown over the years and in addition to our Private work with self funding individuals, we hold local authority contracts in both Kent and Medway.
We can assist with:
- Personal care - to help with bathing, washing, showering, hair washing, shaving and dressing
- Help to get dressed and undressed and help you to bed and get up
- Help with a stoma bag, peg feed or catheter bag
- Help to manage your continence arrangements
- A sitting service - for someone to talk to, or to be there when you are alone in your home
- Assistance with and administration of medication and collecting your prescriptions
- Assistance with meal preparation and helping you make healthy choices
- Night sitting service - our carers will stay overnight for peace of mind or to provide a care service during the night
- Domestic duties - we can help around the house, including washing and ironing
- Shopping service – we can go shopping for you or take you shopping
- Days out - we can take you out and help you plan your trip
- Leisure visits - our carers can take you to visit your GP, hospital appointments, see friends and family
- Respite care - help the people who look after you so they can take a break
- Sign posting to help you make the right choices for your health and well being
- Dog walking - we can even take the dog for a walk!
We can provide care from 30 minutes to several hours a day, overnight care or sitting services.