At St Thomas’ School Nursery we live by our school vision and virtues and focus on the development of the whole child. Our learning is play-centred which is essential for children’s development. Our environment provides both stimulation and positive relationships, supporting children to feel safe enough to explore their interests and learn to the full. The Nursery currently has one intake per year in September and takes children from the September after they turn 3 years of age.
St Thomas' Catholic Primary School - Kcsp Academy Nursery
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Melanie Bosworth
- Contact Position
- Nursery Admissions Officer
- 01732 453921
Where to go
St. Thomas Rc Primary School
- TN13 1EH
The Nursery is located within St Thomas' Catholic Primary School. There is a large indoor space and outdoor areas include a grassy area for Forest School activities, a vegetable garden, a mud kitchen and playground for bikes and ball sports.
When is it on?
- When is childcare available
- Term Time Only
- Carescheme Age Range:
- 3 year(s), 0 month(s) to 5 year(s), 0 month(s)
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 8.45 am 3.15 pm Tuesday 8.45 am 3.15 pm Wednesday 8.45 am 3.15 pm Thursday 8.45 am 3.15 pm Friday 8.45 am 3.15 pm
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £21.00 Per session am £45.50 Per day
- ECD Type
- Academy Nursery
- Offers pickups
- 3-4 Year Old Funding?
- 2 Year Old Funding?
- Total vacancies
- Immediate vacancies?
- Contact Provider for Vacancy Details?
- Vacancy Information Last updated Date
- Music, Computers / It, Messy Play Area, Cookery, Toys/dolls, Dressing Up, Team Games, Outdoor Activities, Themed Sessions, Trike, Tv/video/dvd, Play House, Puppets, Water Play, Games / Puzzles, Play Room, Visits and Outings, Garden, Walks, Sandpit, Arts And Crafts, Scooter, Reading, Refreshments, Books, Sign Language / Makaton, Bike, Kitchen, Soft Play Area, Songs, Climbing Frame, Stories, Sports, Christian Based Ethos
- Wheelchair Access
30 Hours Extended Entitlement
- Registered to provide up to 30 hours entitlement
- 30 Hours Partner Details (These are details of any other childcare provider(s) that this provider will work with to offer the 30 hours entitlement)
The 30 hours entitlement delivery can be taken as 4 full days and 1 day collecting at 12.45 pm or 5 full days (6 hours funded and half an hour invoiced each day).