Addaction provides advice and support to Young People (aged 10 - 17 years) in Kent who are struggling with issues around their drug or alcohol use. Addaction also offers one to one support or work with groups, and even provide support and guidance to parents and carers.
You can talk to us if Addaction if you are concerned about your use of drugs or alcohol and live in South and East Kent or Mid Kent.
South and East Kent covers Canterbury, Thanet and Swale
Mid Kent covers Dover, Ashford, Shepway and Maidstone.
- The chance to speak to someone about how drugs and alcohol affect you and those around you
- Information, support and advice
- Options about lifestyle and choices
- Links to other support services
- Community detox or substitute prescribing if appropriate
Addaction can also offer free training for professionals working with Young People in Kent, identifying the various substances used by young people and understanding the issues behind the use.