As a minder I aim to provide a calm and caring environment where children can play and learn.
Amy Alice Otchere
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Alice's Child Minding Service
- Contact Position
- Child Minder
Where to go
Bus route 481 going to Riverview and coming from Blue Water
Private or road-side spaces for car parking available
When is it on?
- When is childcare available
- Term Time Only, Occasional Childminding, Saturdays, Open All Year, Shift Patterns, School Holidays Only, Flexible, Sundays, Weekends, Evenings, Overnight, Bank Holidays, School Holidays
- Carescheme Age Range:
- 0 year(s), 6 month(s) to 16 year(s), 0 month(s)
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 07:00 20:00 Tuesday 07:00 20:00 Wednesday 07:00 20:00 Thursday 07:00 20:00 Friday 07:00 20:00 Saturday 07:00 20:00 Sunday 07:00 20:00
- ECD Type
- Offers pickups
- Schools covered
Riverview Infant School
Riverview Junior School
- Cost details
Siblings discount is available
Please contact Provider for further details
- 3-4 Year Old Funding?
- 2 Year Old Funding?
- Total vacancies
- Vacancies Details
- Age range: from 6 months to 16 years
- Places Range
Places Range Start Age End Age Places 0 0 1 1 5 2 0 5 2 5 7 3
- Immediate vacancies?
- Vacancy Information Last updated Date
- Referral and availability notes
Priority given to local children, to siblings, children with close links to local schools.
Priority given to teacher's children and to children whose parents work for local employers.
Priority given to looked after children and to SEN children.
Priority given to older/younger children and in a certain age order.
Priority given to working parents, full time children and to Social Services places.
Please contact me via email or telephone.
- Music, Literacy and Numeracy, Computers / It, Messy Play Area, Cookery, Drama, Outdoor Adventure Play Area, Paddling Pool, Toys/dolls, Dressing Up, Dance, Team Games, Discussions / Talks, Outdoor Activities, Environmental Area, Tv/video/dvd, Parent and Toddler Group, Trampoline, Parks/playgrounds, Puppets, Water Play, Quiet Room, Games / Puzzles, Visits and Outings, Garden, Walks, Sandpit, Help With Homework, Arts And Crafts, Scooter, Reading, Air Conditioned, Refreshments, Books, Sewing, Bouncy Castle, See-Saw, Bike, Soft Play Area, Career Advice, Songs, Sleeping Area, Library Visits, Stories, Squash, Christian Based Ethos
- Languages Spoken:
- Wheelchair Access
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 13/04/2016 Inspection (Early Years Register) Met
Special Needs Support
How will the setting adapt the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum for my child's needs?
I will adapt to the Early Years Foundation curriculum for all children by following the Early Years Outcomes and the Statutory Framework for the Early Years Foundation Stage.