Childminder in Wye
Jane Susan Hamilton
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Jane Hamilton
- Contact Position
Where to go
- Apple Cottage Childcare
Babies can start as soon as the parents return to work and children usually leave when they move to secondary school or soon after.
When is it on?
- When is childcare available
- Open All Year
- Carescheme Age Range:
- 1 year(s), 3 month(s) to 3 year(s), 3 month(s)
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 07:00 19:00 Tuesday 07:00 19:00 Wednesday 07:00 19:00 Thursday 07:00 19:00 Friday 07:00 19:00
- Other Availability
- I am open Monday to Friday 48 weeks a year. Closed on Bank Holidays.
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £5.50 Per hour
- ECD Type
- Offers pickups
- Schools covered
- Lady Joanna Thornhill (Endowed) Primary School
- I also drop off /collect from Wye Under Fives . I can collect children from Spring Grove at lunchtime.
- Cost details
Includes all meals
nappies and outings.
- 3-4 Year Old Funding?
- 2 Year Old Funding?
- Total vacancies
- Places Range
Places Range Start Age End Age Places 0 0 1 1 5 3 0 5 3 5 7 6
- Immediate vacancies?
- Contact Provider for Vacancy Details?
- Vacancy Information Last updated Date
- Cot Room, Music, Literacy and Numeracy, Computers / It, Messy Play Area, Cookery, Drama, Toddler Groups, Paddling Pool, Toys/dolls, Dressing Up, Dance, Discussions / Talks, Outdoor Activities, Environmental Area, Trike, Parent and Toddler Group, Parks/playgrounds, Puppets, Water Play, Games / Puzzles, Play Room, Visits and Outings, Garden, Walks, Sandpit, Help With Homework, Arts And Crafts, Scooter, Healthy Living, Reading, Woodwork, Refreshments, Books, Library - Baby Bounce and Rhyme Under 3's, Internet Connection, Ball Pit, Bike, Kitchen, Songs, Sleeping Area, Library Visits, Stories, Life Skills, Sports, Library - Storytimes For Pre-School Children
- Other facilities information
- We spend a lot of time outside in the garden or local area. In the school holidays we often have days out. We have an allotment which children visit regularly during the Spring, Summer and Autumn and occasionally during the Winter.
In order to preserve the family atmosphere, I give priority to children who live within the local area. This means they can remain with us when they start pre school and school.
- Languages Spoken:
- French, English, British Sign Language
- Wheelchair Access
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 06/01/2011 Inspection (Early Years Register) Outstanding 13/01/2016 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 14/02/2019 Inspection (Early Years Register) Outstanding