Ofsted registered and eligible childminder, Kingsnorth, Ashford, Kent
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Ann Stock
07733 806 551
Where to go
- TN25 7FH
I offer childcare in a home from home environment for children 0-4 years.
We love the outdoors and learning lots of things through play.
When is it on?
- When is childcare available
- Open All Year
- Carescheme Age Range:
- 0 year(s), month(s) to 4 year(s), month(s)
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 8:00 16:00 Tuesday 8:00 16:00 Wednesday 8:00 16:00 Thursday 8:00 16:00 Friday 8:00 16:00
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £5:50 Per hour
- ECD Type
- Offers pickups
- 3-4 Year Old Funding?
- 2 Year Old Funding?
- Total vacancies
- Places Range
Places Range Start Age End Age Places 0 5 5 5 8 5
- Immediate vacancies?
- Contact Provider for Vacancy Details?
- Vacancy Information Last updated Date
- Cot Room, Swing, Music, Literacy and Numeracy, Messy Play Area, Cookery, Outdoor Adventure Play Area, Toddler Groups, Toys/dolls, Dressing Up, Dance, Outdoor Activities, Themed Sessions, Pets, Trike, Tv/video/dvd, Trampoline, Parks/playgrounds, Puppets, Water Play, Games / Puzzles, Play Room, Visits and Outings, Garden, Walks, Sandpit, Arts And Crafts, Baby Group, Scooter, Healthy Living, Reading, Refreshments, Languages, Books, Internet Connection, Ball Pit, Bike, Kitchen, Car Parking, Songs, Slide, Climbing Frame, Stories, Life Skills, Childminding Link Group
- Other facilities information
- We go on outings to Rare Breeds, playgroups and play dates with other childminders. We also like to visit the local playground which have trampolines, climbing frames, obstacle courses, swings. One playground is located just outside my front door and others within walking distance. We enjoy the woods and local paths and wild life. We love being outdoors.!
I cater for all needs incliding special educational needs.
I have experiece with Autism Spectrum Disorder, Microcia, speech and language needs and confident dealing with asthma and EPI pens.
- Languages Spoken:
- Wheelchair Access
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 25/11/2013 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 18/10/2016 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
I have experience with ASD, Microtia and speech, language and communication needs.
Special Needs Support
How does the setting identify children with additional needs or SEND?
I usually work closely with parents and through observations, reviews and conversations, we can monitor areas we need to work towards achieve progress in development or any potential referrals, if needed.
I have had a couple of years experience with ASD and have been very lucky to be part of this particular little ones journey.
How will I be informed / consulted about the ways in which my child is being supported?
Through communications with myself and my observations, we may also discuss any further steps which needs taking.
How will the setting adapt the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum for my child's needs?
As with any other mindee attending my setting. We will work on it through play and taking your childs specific needs into consideration whilst we observe and hopefully progress.
What teaching strategies does the setting use for children with additional needs or learning difficulties?
It very much depend on the child.
We really thrive on routine.
AM school run, snack, craft/play/outdoors
Naps for those who needs this
PM activity/snack/school run
just as an example
I send daily messages through Whatsapp with pictures too and always free for a chat on drop off or collection.
How do you ensure children with additional needs or SEND can be included in the same activities as other children, including trips?
We are always happy to include anyone, SEND or not.
I risk assess every day and all the time.
I also do extensive online training and attend weekly webinars.
How accessible is the building for children with mobility difficulties / wheelchair users?
I always discuss with parents before any outings by car. I have a large boot, large car so wheelchair and/or buggy is no problem.
How will you support my child's transition to a new setting or school?
I have in the past worked very close with local pre schools and local school to assist with transition to school.
Who should I contact if I am considering registering for a place at the setting?
What arrangements does the setting have for feedback from parents / carers, including compliments and complaints?
Policies and procedures both for complaints and compliments.
As yet I have never had a complaint and I hope this will never happen either but once a parent starts here I will provide them with all the details and complaints can of course be taken up direct with Ofsted should this be the route the parent wishes to take.