Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Jo Scott
- Contact Position
Where to go
- ME14 4AW
When is it on?
- When is childcare available
- Open All Year
- Carescheme Age Range:
- 0 year(s), 6 month(s) to 11 year(s), 0 month(s)
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 07:30 17:30 Tuesday 07:30 17:30 Wednesday 07:30 17:30 Thursday 07:30 17:30
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £6.50 Per hour £9 Before School £15 After School
- ECD Type
- Offers pickups
- Schools covered
Thurnham CEI School
Roseacre Junior School
- 3-4 Year Old Funding?
- 2 Year Old Funding?
- Immediate vacancies?
- Contact Provider for Vacancy Details?
- Vacancy range
Vacancy Range Start Age End Age Places 6months 11 years 0
- Vacancy Information Last updated Date
- Cot Room, Music, Computers / It, Messy Play Area, Cookery, Drama, Toddler Groups, Paddling Pool, Toys/dolls, Dressing Up, Team Games, Discussions / Talks, Outdoor Activities, Themed Sessions, Environmental Area, Pets, Trike, Tv/video/dvd, Play House, Parent and Toddler Group, Trampoline, Ecology, Parks/playgrounds, Puppets, Water Play, Games / Puzzles, Play Room, Visits and Outings, Garden, Walks, Sandpit, Arts And Crafts, Baby Group, Scooter, Healthy Living, Reading, Refreshments, Books, Library - Baby Bounce and Rhyme Under 3's, Internet Connection, Kitchen, Songs, Sleeping Area, Slide, Climbing Frame, Library Visits, Stories, Sports
- Languages Spoken:
- Wheelchair Access
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
Special Needs Support
How does the setting identify children with additional needs or SEND?
We observe the children we care for and assess their play to determine any special needs or requirements.
How will I be informed / consulted about the ways in which my child is being supported?
We will keep you posted on your child's development and make you aware of anything we have noticed verbally and in written messages.
Overall I will be overseeing that every child's needs are met. We have a key worker system where each member of staff focuses on given children.
How will the setting adapt the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum for my child's needs?
Every child is individual and we will make sure each child's needs are met and catered for.
What teaching strategies does the setting use for children with additional needs or learning difficulties?
We follow the Early Years Foundation Stage and with our knowledge of working with children for many years and seeking advice, we can help to offer your child an environment they can thrive in. We are happy to discuss any of your concerns and will keep you regularly updated on your child's development. We will let you know our activities so they can be extended at home if you wish.