Catching Lives is an independent charity which is dedicated to supporting people who are homeless and vulnerable in Canterbury.
Some of the services offered include:
- free breakfast, lunch, food parcels
- referrals to local food banks
- use of washing machines and tumble dryers (detergent is supplied)
- access to toilets and showers
- a postal address which is essential for claiming benefits, looking for work, or registering with a GP
- use of a telephone
- free access to computers and the internet
- support if you are a victim of domestic abuse
- professional advocates offering confidential and impartial advice that's independent of the local authority.
For more information, please visit our website.