Mental Health Resource is a local, award-winning charity which provides safe spaces and person-centred mental health support in our community to help people who have complex, enduring mental health conditions, including anxiety, depression, PTSD and bi-polar, improve their wellbeing. All of our services are completely free to access and are:
- The Hub: our friendly wellbeing centre providing wellbeing activities and a safe space to talk. The Hub is located at 2a Grosvenor Park and is open Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays for a range of daily activities and workshops, tailored to promote recovery and wellbeing. We also run groups out in the community on a Tuesday and Thursday. Currently a number of our groups are online but we hope to resume all groups face to face over the coming months.
- Out of Hours service: Currently via the telephone, our out-of-hours service is a peer support group on a Sunday afternoon foranyone looking for mental health support.
- Reachout: Confidential, self-help support groups focusing on wellbeing and recovery which take place in Edenbridge, Paddock Wood, Tunbridge Wells & Southborough. These Self-help groups meet regularly which are facilitated by a paid member of staff. The service is confidential and non-judgemental.
- Reachout Youth: Our youth groups on Wednesdays and Thursdays from 5-6.30pm, which aim to help young people share stories, develop coping strategies and make new friends.
- Assert: A specialist advocacy service provided to those detained under the Mental Health Act 1983 or subject to certain of its provisions in the community. This service is funded through the Advocacy People.