Ofsted registered Early Years childminder. I live in St Nicholas at Wade, Birchington with my husband Matt, who is registered as my childminding assistant, our two girls aged 12 and 15 and a Cavachon dog called Barry. We are open during term time and some school holidays providing care for children attending St Nicholas at Wade Primary School only. For the time being I have stopped providing daytime Early Years care due to family commitments. I currently have no new spaces available..
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Tamsin Feekings
- Contact Position
Where to go
St. Nicholas At Wade
Walking distance to the primary school and local park and recreation ground.
When is it on?
- When is childcare available
- Term Time Only
- Carescheme Age Range:
- 0 year(s), 6 month(s) to 11 year(s), month(s)
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Tuesday 3 pmm 5.30pm Wednesday 3 pm 5.30pm Thursday 3 pm 5.30pm Friday 3 pm 5.30pm
- Other Availability
- Happy to offer term time only if required
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £5.00 Per hour
- ECD Type
- Offers pickups
- Schools covered
- St Nicholas At Wade CEP School
- 3-4 Year Old Funding?
- 2 Year Old Funding?
- Total vacancies
- Vacancies Details
- Places often become available each September at the start of a new academic year.
- Immediate vacancies?
- Contact Provider for Vacancy Details?
- Vacancy Information Last updated Date
- Swing, Music, Literacy and Numeracy, Messy Play Area, Toddler Groups, Toys/dolls, Dressing Up, Outdoor Activities, Pets, Trike, Tv/video/dvd, Parks/playgrounds, Water Play, Games / Puzzles, Play Room, Visits and Outings, Garden, Walks, Arts And Crafts, Baby Group, Reading, Refreshments, Books, Library - Baby Bounce and Rhyme Under 3's, Songs, Sleeping Area, Library Visits, Stories, Childminding Link Group
- Other facilities information
- Regularly attend local wildlife park, beach trips, play areas, library, soft play and childminder groups.
- Languages Spoken:
- Wheelchair Access
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
Special Needs Support
How does the setting identify children with additional needs or SEND?
Communication with parents/carers
Who should I contact if I am considering registering for a place at the setting?
What arrangements does the setting have for feedback from parents / carers, including compliments and complaints?
Daily WhatsApp and face to face communication.Ofsted contact parent poster inside front door.