Tourettes Action is an online resource for people, families and carers of people with Tourettes syndrome. Tourettes Action has a range of support, help and advice about how to deal with Tourettes. Their information includes:
- support in dealing with Tourettes syndrome in everyday life
- advice for young people about what it means to have Tourettes syndrome and where to find support
- guidance for parents and pupils on accessing support in school
- advice for people with Tourettes syndrome about what it means at work
- support in everyday life, including housing, benefits and transport.
Tourettes Action also has a range of services for people living with Tourettes which include:
- a helpdesk for advice
- latest events, including regular support group meetings - including find a TA support group near to you
- online chat forum for people affected by Tourettes.