Who to contact
- 01732 369971
Where to go
When is it on?
- When is childcare available
- Open All Year
- Carescheme Age Range:
- 0 year(s), 0 month(s) to 12 year(s), 1 month(s)
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 07:30 18:00 Tuesday 07:30 18:00 Wednesday 07:30 18:00 Thursday 07:30 18:00
- ECD Type
- Offers pickups
- Schools covered
- Sussex Road Community Primary School
- Cost details
- Contact provider for details
- 3-4 Year Old Funding?
- 2 Year Old Funding?
- Total vacancies
- Immediate vacancies?
- Contact Provider for Vacancy Details?
- Vacancy Information Last updated Date
- Computers / It, Messy Play Area, Cookery, Toddler Groups, Paddling Pool, Toys/dolls, Dressing Up, Pets, Tv/video/dvd, Play House, Trampoline, Parks/playgrounds, Games / Puzzles, Visits and Outings, Garden, Walks, Sandpit, Arts And Crafts, Reading, Refreshments, Books, Bouncy Castle, See-Saw, Ball Pit, Kitchen, Sleeping Area, Slide, Library Visits
- Wheelchair Access
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
Special Needs Support
Special Needs Support
How does the setting identify children with additional needs or SEND?
When joining my setting, I take information about your child's needs. This allows me to support your child and identify strengths and areas we may help your child.
At 2 years of age , I will carry a 2 year progress check and discuss if there are any areas of specific need.
How will I be informed / consulted about the ways in which my child is being supported?
Through your childs learning journeys and observations, we can gain knowledge of your child. This is shared on an ongoing basis.
How will the setting adapt the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum for my child's needs?
I can adapt activities to meet your child's needs. I can have specialist teachers involved to match a child's need. Giving us help and advice where needed.
How accessible is the building for children with mobility difficulties / wheelchair users?
No Wheelchair access
How will you support my child's transition to a new setting or school?
For children moving into reception year at primary school I will do school readiness activities with the children This will be simple things like teaching them how to put their own shoes on, putting their coat on, zips, buttons, opening packs and containers ready for their packed lunches, writing their name or letter recognition to ensure they can find their peg at school.
Who should I contact if I am considering registering for a place at the setting?
If you are interested in taking a place at my setting please contact me. I will be happy to discuss availability and your needs.