We are a small day nursery, which provides provision for children aged 2-5 years. We offer both sessional and day care, from the hours of 8am until 5pm, Monday to Friday. We are open for 51 weeks of the year.
Oaks Day Nursery
Who to contact
Where to go
Hilda May Avenue
- BR8 7BT
We operate on the grounds of the Willows in Swanley. We have two rooms which enables us to meet the needs of children with various needs and within a friendly and warm environment. Children have access to the garden everyday. The environment is all on 1 level and is easily accessible.
When is it on?
- When is childcare available
- Open All Year
- Carescheme Age Range:
- 2 year(s), 0 month(s) to 5 year(s), 0 month(s)
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 08:00 17:00 Tuesday 08:00 17:00 Wednesday 08:00 17:00 Thursday 08:00 17:00 Friday 08:00 17:00
- Other Availability
- Open all year apart from bank holidays and a week for Christmas
- ECD Type
- Day Nursery
- Offers pickups
- Cost details
- For costs please see information pack available upon request.
- 3-4 Year Old Funding?
- 2 Year Old Funding?
- Total vacancies
- Vacancies Details
- 2 spaces available for 2 year olds.
- Places Range
Places Range Start Age End Age Places 0 5 36
- Immediate vacancies?
- Contact Provider for Vacancy Details?
- Vacancy range
Vacancy Range Start Age End Age Places 2 3 2
- Vacancy Information Last updated Date
- Music, Literacy and Numeracy, Computers / It, Messy Play Area, Cookery, Drama, Toys/dolls, Dressing Up, Dance, Nursery, Outdoor Activities, Puppets, Quiet Room, Games / Puzzles, Garden, Sandpit, Arts And Crafts, Reading, Woodwork, Books, Sign Language / Makaton, Bike, Songs, Slide, Climbing Frame, Stories, Life Skills
- Languages Spoken:
- Wheelchair Access
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
We are able to meet the needs of children with various special educational needs. We offer signing alongside the use of visual aids. We have implemented the early talk boost programme for those children who's needs have been identified to support the communication and interactions.