Who to contact
Where to go
- DA12 4BN
We are incredibly lucky to have a wonderful space for learning. We utilise space both inside and outside to ensure the very best learning opportunities.
When is it on?
- When is childcare available
- Term Time Only
- Carescheme Age Range:
- 3 year(s), month(s) to 4 year(s), month(s)
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 08:30 11:30 Tuesday 08:30 11:30 Wednesday 08:30 11:30 Thursday 08:30 11:30 Friday 08:30 11:30
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type O
- ECD Type
- Academy Nursery
- Offers pickups
- Cost details
- Contact provider for details
- 3-4 Year Old Funding?
- Vacancies Details
- We will be looking to reopen our Nursery afternoon provision as soon as possible.
- Immediate vacancies?
- Contact Provider for Vacancy Details?
- Vacancy range
Vacancy Range Start Age End Age Places 3 4
- Vacancy Information Last updated Date
- Arts And Crafts, Baby Group, Music, Reading, Literacy and Numeracy, Computers / It, Refreshments, Cookery, Messy Play Area, Books, Nursery, Internet Connection, Discussions / Talks, Outdoor Activities, Bike, Car Parking, Environmental Area, Parent and Toddler Group, Library Visits, Puppets, Life Skills, Games / Puzzles, Garden
We are not a SEN (Specialist Educational Needs) school; however, we do cater for pupils with a variety of needs and make reasonable adjustments to ensure they recieve the best provision possible.
- Languages Spoken:
- Wheelchair Access
Special Needs Support
How does the setting identify children with additional needs or SEND?
All answers to the below questions are set out in the Local Offer (link attached)