Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Sue Cook
- Contact Position
- Office Manager
- 01474 361193
Where to go
- DA12 4BN
We are incredibly lucky to have a wonderful space for learning. We utilise space both inside and outside to ensure the very best learning opportunities.
When is it on?
- When is childcare available
- Term Time Only
- Carescheme Age Range:
- 3 year(s), month(s) to 4 year(s), month(s)
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 08:30 11:30 Tuesday 08:30 11:30 Wednesday 08:30 11:30 Thursday 08:30 11:30 Friday 08:30 11:30
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type O
- ECD Type
- Academy Nursery
- Offers pickups
- Cost details
- Contact provider for details
- 3-4 Year Old Funding?
- Vacancies Details
- We will be looking to reopen our Nursery afternoon provision as soon as possible.
- Immediate vacancies?
- Contact Provider for Vacancy Details?
- Vacancy range
Vacancy Range Start Age End Age Places 3 4
- Vacancy Information Last updated Date
- Arts And Crafts, Baby Group, Music, Reading, Literacy and Numeracy, Computers / It, Refreshments, Cookery, Messy Play Area, Books, Nursery, Internet Connection, Discussions / Talks, Outdoor Activities, Bike, Car Parking, Environmental Area, Parent and Toddler Group, Library Visits, Puppets, Life Skills, Games / Puzzles, Garden
We are not a SEN (Specialist Educational Needs) school; however, we do cater for pupils with a variety of needs and make reasonable adjustments to ensure they recieve the best provision possible.
- Languages Spoken:
- Wheelchair Access
30 Hours Extended Entitlement
- Registered to provide up to 30 hours entitlement
- 30 Hours Partner Details (These are details of any other childcare provider(s) that this provider will work with to offer the 30 hours entitlement)
N / A
Special Needs Support
How does the setting identify children with additional needs or SEND?
All answers to the below questions are set out in the Local Offer (link attached)