Our aim is to ignite an excitement and love of investigating and learning new things in the early years. We do this through a balance of indoor and outdoor activities which mean that children leave us confident, eager and ready to access their Primary School learning journey. Our biggest love at the setting, is going on adventures! We get out and about as much as we can, visiting all of the wonderful places that the local area has on offer. We love nothing more than a visit to the animals and a muddy puddles jump at the Rare Breeds Centre or Wildwood as well as horticulture and history at Walmer Castle or the other English Heritage sites. We also love our new adventures at Wingham Wildlife Park! We are truly blessed with the locality, Seaside and Countryside both within a stones throw, we utilise them regularly. School collections are available from Cheriton Primary School as well as providing all day care for Early Years children.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Sarah Elliott
- Contact Position
- Ofsted Registered Childminder
Where to go
- CT19 4EN
5 minutes walk from Folkestone West Train Station with free roadside parking available outside.
When is it on?
- When is childcare available
- Open All Year
- Carescheme Age Range:
- 0 year(s), 4 month(s) to 4 year(s), 12 month(s)
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 08.00 17.30 Tuesday 08.00 17.30 Wednesday 08.00 17.30 Thursday 08.00 17.30
- Other Availability
- Closed for Christmas & Easter Annually
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £5.50 Regular Rate Per hour £8.00 Weekends and Out of Hours Per hour £15 Per Session After School
- ECD Type
- Offers pickups
- Schools covered
- Cheriton Primary School
- Cost details
Overnight and Bank Holiday Care available / Flexible care for shiftworkers available.
- 3-4 Year Old Funding?
- 2 Year Old Funding?
- Total vacancies
- Vacancies Details
- After School Collections on an ad-hoc or regular booking from Cheriton Primary School No Early Years spaces at present.
- Places Range
Places Range Start Age End Age Places 0 5 6 5 8 6
- Immediate vacancies?
- Contact Provider for Vacancy Details?
- Vacancy range
Vacancy Range Start Age End Age Places 8 12 2
- Vacancy Information Last updated Date
- Music, Literacy and Numeracy, Messy Play Area, Drama, Toddler Groups, Toys/dolls, Dressing Up, Discussions / Talks, Outdoor Activities, Trike, Parent and Toddler Group, Parks/playgrounds, Puppets, Water Play, Quiet Room, Games / Puzzles, Visits and Outings, Garden, Walks, Help With Homework, Arts And Crafts, Baby Group, Reading, Refreshments, Books, Internet Connection, Kitchen, Songs, Sleeping Area, Slide, Library Visits, Stories, Life Skills
- Languages Spoken:
- Wheelchair Access
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report