CHILDMINDER - providing care for early years children 6mths - 5years old. Ofsted registered Outstanding.
Ross Ian Hampton
Who to contact
Where to go
- Lou Lous Day Care
- ME14 2JU
Easy access to both Maidstone East train station & close to unction 6 of the M20.
When is it on?
- When is childcare available
- Term Time Only
- Carescheme Age Range:
- 0 year(s), 3 month(s) to 11 year(s), 0 month(s)
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 7am 6pm Tuesday 7am 6pm Wednesday 7am 6pm Thursday 7am 6pm Friday 7am 6pm
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type 6 Per hour 36 Per session 58 Per day 17.90 After School 5.80 Before School
- ECD Type
- Offers pickups
- Cost details
- Provide your email address and I can send you a full list of costs.
- 3-4 Year Old Funding?
- 2 Year Old Funding?
- Total vacancies
- Vacancies Details
- Early years vacancy
- Immediate vacancies?
- Contact Provider for Vacancy Details?
- Vacancy range
Vacancy Range Start Age End Age Places 6 months 4 years 1
- Vacancy Information Last updated Date
- Swing, Cot Room, Computers / It, Cookery, Drama, Toddler Groups, Toys/dolls, Dressing Up, Team Games, Trike, Tv/video/dvd, Water Play, Games / Puzzles, Visits and Outings, Garden, Walks, Help With Homework, Healthy Living, Library - Baby Bounce and Rhyme Under 3's, Internet Connection, Kitchen, Library - Storytimes For Children Aged 2-4 Yrs, Library - Children's Library, Library Visits, Life Skills, Library - Storytimes For Children Aged 3-5 Yrs, Library - Storytimes For Pre-School Children, Music, Literacy and Numeracy, Messy Play Area, Outdoor Adventure Play Area, Outdoor Activities, Play House, Parks/playgrounds, Puppets, Quiet Room, Play Room, Sandpit, Arts And Crafts, Scooter, Reading, Air Conditioned, Refreshments, Books, See-Saw, Bike, Car Parking, Songs, Sleeping Area, Slide, Climbing Frame, Stories
What are the hours Loulous Day Care operates ?
We operate Monday to Friday, term time. The earliest drop off is 7am and the latest pick up is 6.00pm, however, a typical day is 8am-6pm and our shorter session is 9am to 3pm. Any additional hours, outside of the session hours, are charged at £6ph or part thereof.
How can I follow the progress of my child’s learning ?
For all early years children we follow the EYFS framework which is shared and captured in a web based, early years programme, called Kinderly. Parents will have 24hr access to any observations that have been recorded, any photo’s taken and can easily see where their child is on their own personal learning journal.
Have you been inspected by Ofsted ?
Yes, Ofsted have inspected our home and our recent inspection was judged as Outstanding in all areas,
You can see a copy of this report on the Ofsted website or we can email a copy upon request.
Do I need to provide anything?
It is always best to supply an extra change of clothes, outdoor & indoor shoes and have a bag for any small items. (E.g suncream, favourite toy, blanket etc). If required, nappies and formula milk will need to be supplied.
Are there any additional charges for meals or drinks ?
All meals and drinks are included in the charges. A typical weeks menu:
- Languages Spoken:
- Wheelchair Access
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report