Church based traditional preschool
Roselands Pre - School Ltd
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Louise Norman
- Contact Position
- 01732 506662
Where to go
- TN10 4PA
St Philips church
When is it on?
- When is childcare available
- Term Time Only
- Carescheme Age Range:
- 2 year(s), 0 month(s) to 5 year(s), 0 month(s)
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 09:00 12:00 Tuesday 09:00 12:00 Wednesday 09:00 12:00 Thursday 09:00 12:00 Friday 09:00 12:00
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £17.50 Per half day
- ECD Type
- Offers pickups
- Cost details
- Morning only sessions
- 3-4 Year Old Funding?
- 2 Year Old Funding?
- Places Range
Places Range Start Age End Age Places 2 2 12 3 5 38 0 5 50
- Immediate vacancies?
- Contact Provider for Vacancy Details?
- Vacancy Information Last updated Date
- Music, Computers / It, Messy Play Area, Cookery, Drama, Outdoor Adventure Play Area, Toys/dolls, Dressing Up, Themed Sessions, Tv/video/dvd, Play House, Trampoline, Quiet Room, Visits and Outings, Garden, Walks, Sandpit, Arts And Crafts, Reading, Woodwork, Refreshments, Books, Bike, Kitchen, Slide, Climbing Frame, Sports
All dietary requirements are catered for
- Wheelchair Access
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 08/06/2006 Integrated Satisfactory 18/06/2009 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 26/02/2015 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 09/03/2017 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
Special Needs Support
How accessible is the building for children with mobility difficulties / wheelchair users?
Double doors and no steps to entrance
ramp to rear garden
Who should I contact if I am considering registering for a place at the setting?
Pop in any morning to view setting and speak to staff
no appointment needed