The B48s offers parents of young children a free drop-in Centre; providing essential support, information and advice. They provide support groups on an array of family focused subjects where problems and concerns can be aired and shared while children play in the well-equipped play area.
- A drop-in, family support centre
- The service works with children’s centres, to ensure people get the support they need
- For children under 4 years of age (before school)
- Provides support, advice and information for children and their families
- Support groups on various family-focused subjects, such as breast feeding
- Can be freely used for parents to feed and change their baby/toddler, or to use the play area facilities
To go to their websitefollow the link: www.b48s.org.uk