Unlock is a charity that provides information, advice, training and advocacy, dealing with the ongoing effects of criminal convictions. Unlock provides:
- information advice and support through their Information Hub, Disclosure Calculator, Online Forum and Online Magazine
- provide help and support for people with convictions through their Helpline
- they recruit and train people with convictions as volunteers to help support the information and advice we provide
- they run training courses on criminal record disclosure for those that help people with convictions
- they support employers who are handling criminal record information.
If you need help and support following a spell in prison Unlock could help you.