We are 3 Montessori trained childminders who have over 40 years experience in Montessori day care. Our childminding practice gives children access to a wide range of Montessori activities, with a room containing heuristic play for babies and toddlers. Over the years we have seen children blossom and develop a love of learning and exploring with the Montessori activities. Two of us are level 4 and 5 Montessori teachers, and the other has level 3 in early years childcare.
Marlene Anne Gray
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Marlene Gray, Mamta Bajracharya, Sushil Bajracharya
- Contact Position
Where to go
- TN4 9DJ
We have a medium sized garden for children to play in. There is a play park across the road and woodland and fields nearby where children can explore and discover nature. Local grocery shops and a library are within walking distance for children to visit.
Child appropriate activities include Science, Maths, Yoga, Art and crafts, Cooking, drama and singing.
When is it on?
- When is childcare available
- Open All Year
- Carescheme Age Range:
- year(s), 7 month(s) to 5 year(s), month(s)
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 7.30 18.00 Tuesday 7.30 18.00 Wednesday 7.30 18.00 Thursday 7.30 18.00 Friday 7.30 18.00
- Other Availability
- Closed bank holidays and over Christmas
- ECD Type
- Offers pickups
- Schools covered
- St Matthew's High Brooms CEP School
- For Breakfast and after school clubs
- Total vacancies
- Places Range
Places Range Start Age End Age Places 0 5 6 5 8 6
- Immediate vacancies?
- Contact Provider for Vacancy Details?
- Vacancy range
Vacancy Range Start Age End Age Places 7 months 5 years 3
- Vacancy Information Last updated Date
- Baby Group, Music, Reading, Literacy and Numeracy, Computers / It, Refreshments, Cookery, Drama, Books, Sewing, Outdoor Activities, Songs, Sleeping Area, Ecology, Library Visits, Stories, Water Play, Life Skills, Games / Puzzles, Visits and Outings, Garden, Walks
- Other facilities information
- Good range of Montessori activities Projects Festivities
- Languages Spoken:
- Wheelchair Access
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report