Hi my name is Lisa, I am an Ofsted registered Childminder living in the Cliffsend area providing care for children 7am-5.30pm, Mon-Fri, with 18 years experience working with children in nurseries and nannying. I have two qualified assistants that work with me full time.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Lisa Norton
- Contact Position
- 07530 786 232
Where to go
- CT12 5JP
When is it on?
- When is childcare available
- Term Time Only, Open All Year, Flexible, School Holidays
- Carescheme Age Range:
- 0 year(s), 0 month(s) to 10 year(s), 0 month(s)
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 7.00 5.30 Tuesday 7.00 5.30 Wednesday 7.00 5.30 Thursday 7.00 5.30 Friday 7.00 5.30
- Other Availability
- I will be providing childcare during half of the summer holidays aswell so will be flexible.
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £4. 95 an hour Per hour
- ECD Type
- Offers pickups
- Schools covered
- Monkton CEP School
- 3-4 Year Old Funding?
- 2 Year Old Funding?
- Total vacancies
- Vacancies Details
- Full at the moment but I have a waiting list
- Places Range
Places Range Start Age End Age Places 0 5 9 5 8 9
- Immediate vacancies?
- Contact Provider for Vacancy Details?
- Vacancy Information Last updated Date
- Other facilities information
- I provide a range of activities for all ages from birth to 8 years old. I will also be on various days out exploring the world around us. I have a large garden which helps children to explore and get lots of exercise and fresh air.
- Wheelchair Access
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
Special Needs Support
How does the setting identify children with additional needs or SEND?
If a child has additional needs we will try our best to support them as best we can during their play.
How will I be informed / consulted about the ways in which my child is being supported?
We will always communicate with the parents on a daily basis about how their child is progressing .
How will the setting adapt the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum for my child's needs?
We will always try to adapt any activity for your child if needed appropriately
What teaching strategies does the setting use for children with additional needs or learning difficulties?
We communicate regularly with parents so we can understand ways in which to approach different learning activities whilst supporting their individual needs
What additional support does the setting provide for children with additional needs or SEND?
* Regular training
* keeping up to date with information and resources
How will the setting monitor my child's progress and how will I be involved in this?
* Whatsapp photos during the day
* regular communication during the day
How do you ensure children with additional needs or SEND can be included in the same activities as other children, including trips?
* Speaking to parents about where we are going and if the child has been before, if there was anything there that we need to take into consideration,
* Also helps having 2 assistants as if alternative arrangements need to be made ,or one to one support offered
How accessible is the building for children with mobility difficulties / wheelchair users?
If in a wheelchair it would be through our side gate, Through to the backdoors of the conservatory.
If unable to enter that way alternative arrangements will be made.
How will you support my child's transition to a new setting or school?
We provide information to pass onto schools or another nursery to inform them on where the child is at in their development.
How does the setting assess the overall effectiveness of its SEN provision and how can parents / carers take part in this evaluation?
we offer settling in sessions for the child and parents to get used to us and share information about the child, Communication will be transferred if a child is going to another nursery or school.
Who should I contact if I am considering registering for a place at the setting?
What arrangements does the setting have for feedback from parents / carers, including compliments and complaints?
Parents feedback is always welcome either on my facebook page, in writing or on childcare .co.uk