Our libraries are free to join and offer a wide range of services - from free access to books, computers, the internet and information to the hire of music, audio books and films.
For up to date information please visit our website or follow us on Facebook or Twitter.
- Free bookable public computers and Wi-Fi (shut down 15 minutes before closing time)
- A4 printer and photocopier
- No out-of-hours book returns facility
- Ramped access
- On street parking but no designated bays for Blue Badge holders
- Find a reading group
- Search other library activities and events on the local Kent directory
- We accept completed ENTCS bus pass applications
- For out of hours enquiries, contact 24/7 Ask a Kent Librarian service which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- UK Online Centre ID 4579