The Samaritans provide 24 hour help 365 days a year.
You can’t really generalise how struggling to cope can make you feel or act, but if you think these symptoms sound like you or someone you know, please get in touch with the Samaritans:
- lacking energy or feeling tired
- feeling restless and agitated
- feeling tearful
- not wanting to talk to or be with people
- not wanting to do things you usually enjoy
- using alcohol or drugs to cope with feelings
- finding it hard to cope with everyday thing
Talk to the Samaritans any time you like, in your own way, and off the record – about whatever’s getting to you. You don't have to be suicidal. The Samaritans provide face to face and phone contact for mental distress, suicide, self-harm, isolation.