Danica Michelle Coultrip
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Danica Coultrip
- Contact Position
- 07758 943997
Where to go
- ME10 4TE
When is it on?
- When is childcare available
- Open All Year
- Carescheme Age Range:
- 1 year(s), 0 month(s) to 8 year(s), 0 month(s)
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 07:30 17:30 Tuesday 07:30 17:30 Wednesday 07:30 17:30 Thursday 07:30 17:30 Friday 07:30 17:30
- Other Availability
- We are closed Bank Holidays and provide any annual leave dates to parents each January for the year ahead
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £45 Per day £35 Per day £10 Before School £10 After School £25 Per half day
- ECD Type
- Offers pickups
- Schools covered
Oaks Community Infant School, The
Minterne Community Junior School
- We are only able to offer school drop offs and collections Mon-Thur
- Cost details
Food is an additional charge
Part-Time day is 9am-1pm or 1pm-5pm (Can be amended by arrangement)
- 3-4 Year Old Funding?
- 2 Year Old Funding?
- Total vacancies
- Immediate vacancies?
- Contact Provider for Vacancy Details?
- Vacancy range
Vacancy Range Start Age End Age Places 18mths 11yrs 0
- Vacancy Information Last updated Date
- Computers / It, Cookery, Drama, Toddler Groups, Toys/dolls, Dressing Up, Dance, Team Games, Discussions / Talks, Themed Sessions, Trike, Environmental Area, Tv/video/dvd, Trampoline, Water Play, Games / Puzzles, Garden, Walks, Healthy Living, Internet Connection, Kitchen, Library - Children's Library, Music, Literacy and Numeracy, Messy Play Area, Outdoor Adventure Play Area, Outdoor Activities, Pets, Play House, Parks/playgrounds, Quiet Room, Play Room, Pool, Sandpit, Arts And Crafts, Scooter, Reading, Refreshments, Books, Bouncy Castle, See-Saw, Bike, Soft Play Area, Songs, Sleeping Area, Slide, Climbing Frame, Stories, Sports
- Languages Spoken:
- Wheelchair Access
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
Special Needs Support
How does the setting identify children with additional needs or SEND?
Many resources available to support needs
How will I be informed / consulted about the ways in which my child is being supported?
We operate Tapestry to keep open links with parents and carers. We encourage feedback using this method to enable full and open dialogue of your child's time with us and about life at home. This includes a daily write up, photographs and progression with development.
During the day, you may also have WhatsApp messages and photographs giving you snapshot of your child's day.
There are usually 2 childminders on site to offer full and safe care of your child/children
How accessible is the building for children with mobility difficulties / wheelchair users?
The garden & log cabin are wheelchair friendly but the main house has not been adapted, including toilet facilities that are located on the first floor.
How will you support my child's transition to a new setting or school?
We are linked with the children's centre who provide step by step links to help you support your child with the transition to school.
We provide a journey to school at our setting, including reading books about change, recognising our name and practice writing it along with basic, English, maths and science lessons which are all encorporated through play and discussion.