Challenger Troop CIC was established in 2007 as a not for profit youth organisation.
Our services are delivered across Kent, Medway, Essex, Sussex, Surrey, London, and the N West.
We offer a broad range of challenging and adventurous activities specifically aimed at developing the life skills within children, young people and families across a wide range of abilities.
We are an award winning organisaion for our work with communities and have also been awarded the AQYP Kite mark as an Approved Quality Youth Projects provider by Young Kent.
We provide our service to and work in partnership with the community, families, schools, local gov agencies to deliver an out of comfort zone experience to young people, building on confidence, self esteem, respect, resilliance, responsibility.
We have our own town and city bases and field training sites across the region.
We can offer:
Residentials, Events, Activity Days, or Courses and Programmes over the year - at yours or our sites
- Camping Canvass or Shelters
- Mil Obstacle Course (plus mobile version) and Trim Trail
- Archery and Air Target Shooting
- Climbing indoor or out (including mobile towers)
- Command Task, Team Building
- Bushcraft, Woodcraft, Survival,Tracking, Wild Food Cooking
- Watermanship, Rafting, Canoeing
- Games, Laser tag, Airsoft
- Diplomacy, Soft Boxing, Sumo, Jousting
- Navigation, Map Reading, Compass Work (quals)
- First Aid, Emergency and Outdoor (quals)
- Fieldcraft, Mil Style Team Challenge Excersises
- Leadership and Self Discipline, Drill and Turnout
- Sport and fitness
- Communictions, Radio User
- Community Action Projects
- Self Defence - Domestic and Commercial
- Mini Bus support when availabe
We have been indipendantly evaluated by Brighton University and have a proven track record for our professional and quality provision, helping young people realise thier potential and prepring them for life!
"We Motivate to Achieve" helping young people to achive more!
We are not part of the MOD, Armed Forces or Cadet