Term time Pre school for children from 2.5 years until school age.
St George's Community Children's Project Ltd
Who to contact
Where to go
St. Georges Nursery, 7
- TN4 9LP
Our Preschool has an outstanding Ofsted grade. We are set in a beautiful old Victorian house in Tunbridge Wells and have a qualified and very experineced staff team. We have a large garden to play and learn in, a drop off car park and bright large well resourced palyrooms.
When is it on?
- When is childcare available
- Term Time Only
- Carescheme Age Range:
- 2 year(s), 4 month(s) to year(s), month(s)
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 9.00am 3.00pm Tuesday 9.00am 3.00pm Wednesday 9.00am 3.00pm Thursday 9.00am 3.00pm Friday 9.00am 3.00pm
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £19 - 3-5 years Per session £21 - 2.5-3 years Per session
- ECD Type
- Offers pickups
- Cost details
Our sessions are 3 hours 9-12 or 12-3. We also offer 9-3 a 6 hour session. We are open for 38 weeks of the year
- 3-4 Year Old Funding?
- 2 Year Old Funding?
- Vacancies Details
- We work on a first come first served basis and have a waiting list for certain sessions.
- Places Range
Places Range Start Age End Age Places 0 5 90 5 8 90
- Immediate vacancies?
- Contact Provider for Vacancy Details?
- Vacancy Information Last updated Date
- Music, Literacy and Numeracy, Messy Play Area, Cookery, Drama, Paddling Pool, Toys/dolls, Dressing Up, Dance, Nursery, Team Games, Outdoor Activities, Environmental Area, Play House, Parks/playgrounds, Puppets, Quiet Room, Games / Puzzles, Play Room, Garden, Sandpit, Help With Homework, Arts And Crafts, Scooter, Healthy Living, Reading, Woodwork, Refreshments, Books, Sewing, Internet Connection, Bike, Kitchen, Soft Play Area, Songs, Sleeping Area, Slide, Climbing Frame, Stories, Life Skills, Sports
- Other facilities information
- We also run a full day care nursery, after school club and holiday club.
- Languages Spoken:
- Wheelchair Access
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 17/07/2008 Integrated Good 21/04/2011 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 03/06/2015 Inspection (Early Years Register) Requires Improvement 13/04/2016 Re-inspection (Early Years Register) Outstanding 22/11/2019 Inspection (Early Years Register) Outstanding