Skip to main content

Get financial help if you've been affected by COVID-19 - Swale

Help if you've lost income

If you're having problems with rent, mortgage or council tax arrears because of COVID-19, you may be eligible for help.  You can apply up until 31 March, 2022.  The amount you will receive will depend on your circumstances.  

Who to contact

01795 417485


This directory has been set up to help you find local services and events available in your area. We make reasonable efforts to make sure that all information provided in the directory is accurate and up to date, but we do not accept any responsibility or liability for any errors in information. It is the responsibility of each individual service to update their information. For more information read our disclaimer.

Give website feedback

green smiley (good) orange smiley (average) red smiley (poor)