We provide a comprehensive range of services for people affected by sexual abuse, including:
- Counselling: face-to-face, by telephone and online (funding dependent), as well as creative therapies such as art therapy.
- National Male Survivor Helpline and Online Support Service providing immediate emotional support, information and advice to men and boys affected by sexual abuse or rape in England and Wales.
- Independent Sexual Violence Advisors (ISVAs) and Children’s Independent Sexual Violence Advisor (ChISVA) providing independent emotional and practical support and assistance to anyone in Warwickshire who has experienced sexual violence or abuse including help to navigate through the Criminal Justice Service if needed.
- Training for professionals, parents and anyone affected by sexual abuse to help them protect and support their communities
- Prevention projects, one-to-one support and peer mentoring to keep vulnerable young people safe and enable them to fulfil their potential.
Information about Revenge Porn can be found here: https://www.safeline.org.uk/revenge-porn-what-it-means-for-the-victim-and-the-offender/.