Milton Court Nursery is part of Milton Court Primary Academy. Our nursery has been recently refurbished, offering two spacious rooms (one for Nursery children and one for pre-school chilldren) with toilet facilities and an outside area exclusively for the use of the children in the Early Years. Our staff team consists of a nursery lead, pre-school lead and early years support staff. Our school based nursery provision offers children a firm foundation in learning skills and work patterns and an opportunity for your child to gain a head start in their early education.
Milton Court Primary Academy
Who to contact
Where to go
Milton Court Primary School
- ME10 2EE
When is it on?
- When is childcare available
- Term Time Only
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 8.40am 3.20pm Tuesday 8.40am 3.20pm Wednesday 8.40am 3.20pm Thursday 8.40am 3.20pm Friday 8.40am 3.20pm
- Other Availability
- Breakfast club from 8am.
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £10 Per session am £10 Per session pm £2 for lunch session (+£2.20 for a hot lunch) Per session
- ECD Type
- Academy Nursery
- Offers pickups
- Cost details
We offer 15 and 30 hour funded places for 3 and 4 year olds.
15 hours funding can be taken as 5 three hours sessions either mornings
afternoons or a mixture.
We have a number of 30 hour funded places. The session times for these are 8.40am - 3.20pm.
Limited spaces for funded 2 year olds starting the term they turn 3.
- 3-4 Year Old Funding?
- 2 Year Old Funding?
- Vacancies Details
- Our vacancies change throughout the year so please check with us. We have a few spaces for September 2022 and are now booking spaces for January 2023.
- Immediate vacancies?
- Contact Provider for Vacancy Details?
- Vacancy Information Last updated Date
- Music, Literacy and Numeracy, Computers / It, Messy Play Area, Outdoor Adventure Play Area, Toys/dolls, Dressing Up, Dance, Nursery, Team Games, Outdoor Activities, Themed Sessions, Environmental Area, Trike, Play House, Parks/playgrounds, Puppets, Water Play, Games / Puzzles, Visits and Outings, Garden, Sandpit, Arts And Crafts, Scooter, Healthy Living, Reading, Refreshments, Books, Internet Connection, Bike, Kitchen, Songs, Slide, Library - Children's Library, Climbing Frame, Stories, Sports
Special Needs Support
How does the setting identify children with additional needs or SEND?
We work closely with the school SENDco to identify needs, provide support and work with other agencies.