We are a pack away setting in the heart of Speldhurst Nursery, open 37 weeks a year, Monday - Friday. We accept children from 2 years, and take children eligible for Free For 2 funding, the standard 15 hours universal funding, and the 30 hours funding.
Speldhurst Nursery School
Who to contact
Where to go
St. Marys Lane
- TN3 0PR
Nursery takes place in the village hall on St Mary's Lane, Speldhurst.
When is it on?
- When is childcare available
- Term Time Only
- Carescheme Age Range:
- 2 year(s), 0 month(s) to 5 year(s), 0 month(s)
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 09:00 12:00 Monday 12:00 15:00 Tuesday 09:00 12:00 Tuesday 12:00 15:00 Wednesday 09:00 12:00 Wednesday 12:00 15:00 Thursday 09:00 12:00 Friday 09:00 12:00 Friday 12:00 15:00
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £21 Per session £2.00 Per session
- ECD Type
- Offers pickups
- Cost details
- Contact provider for details
- 3-4 Year Old Funding?
- 2 Year Old Funding?
- Vacancies Details
- Call for up to date details of vacancies
- Places Range
Places Range Start Age End Age Places 2 2 32 3 5 32 0 5 32
- Music, Literacy and Numeracy, Messy Play Area, Cookery, Toys/dolls, Dressing Up, Outdoor Activities, Environmental Area, Trike, Play House, Ecology, Parks/playgrounds, Puppets, Water Play, Games / Puzzles, Visits and Outings, Garden, Sandpit, Arts And Crafts, Healthy Living, Woodwork, Refreshments, Books, Sign Language / Makaton, See-Saw, Bike, Kitchen, Songs, Slide, Climbing Frame, Library Visits, Stories
- Other facilities information
- Large hall, and large garden with free flow access in all weathers.
We ask for a contribution of £2.00 a session for all funded sessions taken. This will continue until the funding rate from KCC covers cost of providing the care.
Happy to split funding with other settings.
- Languages Spoken:
- Sign Language Makaton, English
- Wheelchair Access
- Wheelchair access details
- All access wheelchair friendly.
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 12/01/2011 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 22/06/2015 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 16/06/2017 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good