Our libraries are free to join and offer a wide range of services - from free access to books, computers, the internet and information to the hire of music, audio books and films. Come along and see the very special Community Carpet made by local arts organisation, Strange Cargo.
If you already have a library account with us, log in to your library account to browse and borrow new items.
- Free bookable public computers and Wi-Fi (shut down 15 minutes before closing time)
- A4 B&W and colour printer
- A3 & A4 B&W and A4 colour photocopier
- No out-of-hours book returns facility
- Baby Rhyme Time on Monday 10am - 10:30am
- Craft and Chat group meets monthly on first Thursday 10am - midday
- Reading Group meets monthly on last Friday 11:30am - 12:30pm
- Talk Time every Friday 10am - midday
- Jigsaw Puzzle Swap Shop opens monthly on first Saturday and stays open in the following week
- Find a reading group
- Search other library activities and events on the local Kent directory
- Library is located above the IT Offices on the first floor. Automatic doors into the building and lift to first floor
- Guide dogs, hearing dogs and assistance dogs are welcome
- On street parking but no designated bays for Blue Badge holders