I provide a caring and professional service for you and your child/ren. I have over 21 years’ experience of being a registered childminder. To meet me and my family and to view my portfolio and fantastic references from other parents please call to arrange a visit :)
Who to contact
- Contact Name
Where to go
- Home to Home care
When is it on?
- When is childcare available
- Open All Year
- Carescheme Age Range:
- 0 year(s), 0 month(s) to 14 year(s), 0 month(s)
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 07:30 18:30 Tuesday 07:30 18:30 Wednesday 07:30 18:30 Thursday 07:30 18:30 Friday 07:30 18:30
- ECD Type
- Offers pickups
- Schools covered
- Swalecliffe Community Primary School
- Cost details
- £4.50 per hour for under 5's and £5:00 per hour for school age children
- 3-4 Year Old Funding?
- 2 Year Old Funding?
- Vacancies Details
- under 5's space and 1-2 after school- collection Swalecliffe School
- Places Range
Places Range Start Age End Age Places 0 5 6 5 8 6
- Immediate vacancies?
- Contact Provider for Vacancy Details?
- Vacancy range
Vacancy Range Start Age End Age Places 0 14 3
- Vacancy Information Last updated Date
- Computers / It, Swimming, Cookery, Toddler Groups, Dressing Up, Pets, Tv/video/dvd, Parent and Toddler Group, Trampoline, Parks/playgrounds, Puppets, Water Play, Games / Puzzles, Play Room, Visits and Outings, Garden, Sandpit, Arts And Crafts, Baby Group, Reading, Books, Kitchen, Sleeping Area, Library - Children's Library, Childminding Link Group
- Other facilities information
- Children have a wide range of activities indoors and outdoors to explore and to nurture all childrens development and growing while having fun in my care.
I have worked with parents with different dietary needs for their children.
- Languages Spoken:
- Wheelchair Access
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report