I am a new registered childminder and have only been living in sevenoaks for 2 years. Since then I have had good communication skills with various professionals and has a good network with parents to and carers. At the moment I run two Baby Bounce and rhymes groups in to local Library. I am a single mum who has two children . I have a 9yr old son and a 2yr old daughter. We live in a bright ground floor flat with access to a back and front garden. We also have a woodland area where we go for walks. I Have a valid first Aid certificate and a clean drivers licence
Samantha Natalie Boatswain
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Samantha Boatswain
- Contact Position
Where to go
I live in a warm bright ground floor flat, with acess to a front and back garden I have two rooms one which is the children's room with various toys and creative activities for children .I have a back garden with a sand and water and a mud kitchen. We use the garden mostly and is adapted to suit the age of children who attend. I am an active single mum who has two children. I have a son of 9yrs and a daughter of 2yrs old. I have just just registered as a ofsted childminer, I currently lead to Baby Bounce and rhymes groups at to local library's with as been ongoing for 2 years and have strong links with children centres.
When is it on?
- Opening Times
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 08:00 17:45 Tuesday 08:00 17:45 Wednesday 08:00 17:45 Thursday 08:00 17:45
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £38.00 Per day
- ECD Type
- Offers pickups
- Schools covered
Kemsing Primary School
Seal CEP School
- I can only do collections from these two main schools.
- Cost details
- £5.50 PER HOUR After school pick up £6.00 PER HOUR
- 3-4 Year Old Funding?
- 2 Year Old Funding?
- Vacancies Details
- Just become registered so looking for parents who need childcare services
- Places Range
Places Range Start Age End Age Places 0 5 6 5 8 6
- Immediate vacancies?
- Referral and availability notes
I am a qualified Early years Practitioner qualified in 1996 . I have had various experience and has worked in various settings. My first experience was in a private Nursery and then in two childrens family centres there, I obtained running a baby room and also worked with special needs children such as Autism and cerebral palsy . I have knowledge of the EYFS and have up dated my self in safe guarding children. My last job was working in a local primary school in London along side a reception teacher which I really enjoyed.
- Music, Messy Play Area, Cookery, Toddler Groups, Toys/dolls, Team Games, Outdoor Activities, Play House, Parent and Toddler Group, Parks/playgrounds, Puppets, Water Play, Quiet Room, Play Room, Visits and Outings, Garden, Walks, Sandpit, Help With Homework, Arts And Crafts, Baby Group, Refreshments, Books, Library - Baby Bounce and Rhyme Under 3's, Sensory Room, Soft Play Area, Library - Storytimes For Children Aged 2-4 Yrs, Songs, Sleeping Area, Bushcraft, Library - Children's Library, Library Visits, Stories, Library - Storytimes For Children Aged 3-5 Yrs, Childminding Link Group, Library - Storytimes For Pre-School Children
For children who require after school collection. I will provide a light healthy snack. I do prepare activities and can assist with homework if required.
- Languages Spoken:
- Wheelchair Access
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 07/01/2019 Inspection (Early Years Register) Met